We have an opening for the below position with the leading Petrochemical Company in Saudi Arabia.
Position: Root Cause Analysis Engineer
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Role and Responsibilities
Apply RCA methods and principles and operate special RCA software (Meridium APM Proact) to lead a successful analysis by working with functional teams to identify causes of failures.
Ensure that appropriate causal analysis is done on incidents that have occurred and aid in setting a process to prevent recurrence of such incidents.
Monitor RCA strategies for reporting, classifying, investigating, analyzing and developing corrective actions for all safety, environmental, reliability, quality and other problems to prevent them from reoccurrence.
Prepare a proactive plan to identify and prevent potential system and human problems.
Prepare RCA training and development plan in line with company training and development program.
Provide the basic training methodology for conducting a RCA analysis.
Maintain Root Cause Analysis process to prevent reoccurring failures.
Provide Engineering Solution for equipment’s failures.
Utilizing Reliability tools such as and not limited to: Wiebul Analysis, RBD, and Statistical Analysis.
Recommend improved safety procedures where appropriate.
Identify potentially unsafe conditions in the workplace
You will ideally be required to have the following requirements.
- B.S Degree in one of the following Engineering disciplines (Mechanical – Electrical –Chemical – Instrument - Industrial).
- Minimum 7years of relevant experience in Petrochemical Industries.
- Good Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good Knowledge in Stress management & Quality focus.
- Familiar with RCA software (Meridium APM Proact).
- Familiar with Reliability and statistical Analysis.
- Familiar with SAP PM Module.